American Lighting MVP Puck Lights brings sophistication to homes, bars, restaurants, offices, and retail space. Versatile design allows daisy chain instillation, linking up to 20 pucks. Puck lights can easily be installed in ceilings, walls, shelves, and under cabinets setting a mood for the specific room. The MVP Puck Lights presents business and homeowners with an extremely well priced, durable and bright LED unit that will last many years. Rated for an industry leading 50,000 hours, these lights are the definition of quality. Available in various finishes and color temperatures, we have the light for you! Each puck delivers over 200 lumens over twice as bright as xenon or halogen puck lights. No driver is needed and these lights are 120 Volt AC. Bright, dimmable and energy efficient…what else can you want from your puck lights!
- Black finish
- MVP 3 Puck Kits include (1) 6" power cord with roll switch, (2) pucks with a 6" lead wire and a 6" tail wire, (1) puck with a 6" lead wire, (2) 12" linking lead wire and mounting screws
- Recess or surface mount design with a 30° swivel forward and backward along the axis of the power leads
- 4.3 watts, 2700K color temperature, 200 lumens
- 2 ¾” diameter x 7/8" height
- High CRI 90+
- Does not require any driver or transformer
- Polycarbonate lens
- Surface or recess mounting with convenient 2 3/8" cut out
- Zinc alloy light housing with aluminum heat sink
- Spring steel clips secure housing into surface collar with a snap-fit, retaining recessed pucks securely in place.
- 50,000 rated life
- Extruded aluminum body with polycarbonate lens
- Direct 120VAC 60Hz input