The Elco 1” Recessed Architectural Oak Downlight is a small aperture downlight delivering up to 1000 lumens. More than a traditional 50W MR16 halogen lamp. Style options, beam options and color finish options offer maximum flexibility in design. Drivers and housings are specified separately for maximum flexibility per your project’s needs. The patented engine offers auto-release clips that make installation a breeze.
- R60 Housing designed for speciality spray in insulation
- Housing to be used with Oak™ Architectural Adjustable Lights only (E1AK22 & E1AK32)
- UL Listed for direct contact with insulation
- Housing specified for 900 lumens (8W)
- Driver specified for 120V (Triac/ELV) or 120/277V (0-10V/Triack/ELV)
- Damp Location Listed, Wet Location with Wet Location Light Engines
- JA8-2016-E, UL Listed